Read2Go is the most accessible e-book reader app for readers with print disabilities. Directly from within the Read2Go app, Bookshare members can find, download, and read books all on a single Apple device. No need to download books to computers, transfer files, or decompress files! Just download and READ!
Version 220.127.116.11 of Read2Go is now available! This update will make sure Read2Go works with the upcoming release of Apple’s iOS 6 for all iDevices. This release also allows you to download books with images, using the “Open In” function, without having to transfer books via iTunes. Make sure you are ready to go before the release happens. To update, just go to the App Store on your device and tap “Updates,” then update Read2Go!
For details on transferring books with images, visit our support center!
- Browse and search Bookshare’s entire collection
- Download and automatically unzip books
- Store books on the Read2Go bookshelf
- Connect via blue tooth to specific braille displays to read in braille
- Read books multi-modally (see and hear words at the same time)
- Read in text only or text-to-speech mode with built-in Acapela voices
- Control font size, color, background, reading speed and more!
- Volume purchase discounts available for schools